Next Day Service
In a bind? Call today and find out about our next day rapid response services. When you need us. We will be there!
Rely on the Experts
Every project is uniquely different and nobody understands the science of a building better than FOAM CONNECTION. If you want to create a thermally efficient and airtight space that will last a lifetime, you must choose the right insulation and the right insulation company.
Since 2007, we have successfully completed over 1,000 commercial and residential projects.
Our proven four-step process is a “best-practices” model for the industry that is efficient, safe, clean and effective, every time.
We use only use highly trained certified professionals that are documented US citizens.
What Our Happy Clients Had to Say
When you came to inspect, I was impressed with your advice and recommendations to remediate the other contractors shady work. Your crew was fantastic and your work has clearly exceeded our expectations. We will help you get more work anyway we can!
Great job on my home! I couldn't be more pleased with what you did for us. I am a very picky customer and you exceeded our expectations. Good luck moving forward.
I wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the job you guys did for me. The foam looks great on my basement walls. The boiler hardly runs and the basement is very comfortable. I have recommended you to many of my friends and family in the area with similar issues - Good luck and thanks again.
Your Guys are Awesome- True Professionals, much thanks!
I wanted to say thank you so much for helping with my home. Your crew was very polite, professional and respectful of my home from start to finish.
The spray foam insulation that Foam Connection did for me was a pro job all the way. From the clear options to the discussions, we are blown away. You were on time, job looks fantastic and the cleanup, all were perfect. I guess it helps to have owner onsite! I highly recommend Foam Connection!
Thank you so much for all of your help. As you recall, I had built my home in 2009. It's a 7000 sf home and even after installing spray foam with another company, my electric bill still peaked at over $1100 per month. It has now been a full year since you performed your work and I am very pleased to say, our highest utility bill we now see is $600 per month and that includes a new in-ground pool.
Your guys were great when they came out; very professional, and cleaned up really well afterward. If you need me to pass this on to someone else, let me know. I know in today's world, we only hear about things when people are unhappy or complaining about something, so we wanted to make sure we told you it was a pleasure to do business with Foam Connection.
It was a pleasure for me to work with Foam Connection during the last two months. I am completely satisfied with conversation we had today about couple small things to do to finish the job. I believe that my client is very happy with job you've done for his house. I will be glad to see you again on my future projects.
Thank you for your professionalism and timely completion of the job. It was a pleasure to work with the insulation team.
- Constant Owner interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The highest quality products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let’s take your insulation project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop communication – The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening – to you, your needs and wishes.
- Solid Science – Our Building Science experts understand the principles of heat, air and moisture flow, and how the building envelope interacts with a building’s mechanical systems as well as its occupants.
Spray Foam Insulation – The Very Best
Spray foam takes building envelope performance to the extreme three ways:
- First, its high R-Value per inch provides outstanding thermal performance, so it minimizes hot and cold spots that can affect the efficiency and comfort of a building.
- Second, its rigidity provides added structural integrity to your walls.
- Third, it acts as a secondary moisture vapor barrier to help reduce the risk of moisture intrusion in the wall cavity.
Spray Foam Roofing
- Installing Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF) roofing system on a new building, or retrofitting your older roof with an SPF roof can save you money in a lot of different ways. Most of the causes of additional roofing expenses don’t exist when you have a foam roof system.
- Foam Roofs have no seams to split or pull apart and allow water to enter. Foam is ideal for saw tooth or other irregular roof shapes that are difficult or impractical for old fashioned low-tech roofing materials.
- Sprayed Polyurethane Foam is also the best insulator on the market. Very little maintenance or repair is ever needed, and with proper care, it is the last roof you will ever need to buy.
Cool Roof Coatings
Americans spend about $40 billion annually to air condition buildings – sixth of all electricity generated in this country.
- ENERGY STAR qualified roof products reflect more of the sun’s rays. This can lower roof surface temperature by up to 100F, decreasing the amount of heat transferred into a building.
- ENERGY STAR qualified roof products can help reduce the amount of air conditioning needed in buildings, and can reduce peak cooling demand by 10-15 percent.
- Although there are inherent benefits in the use of reflective roofing, before selecting a roofing product based on expected energy savings consumers should explore the expected calculated results that can be found on the Department of Energy’s ‘Roof Savings Calculator’ website at roofcalc.com (opens in new tab).
You're in Good Hands
- 5-Star Rated Pro
- 100% Satisfaction
- Building Science Experts
- Licensed and Insured
- Free Quotes and Advice!